- The fan's size of 1200 mm/48 inches ensures that air circulates and cools the room throughout.
- The ultra-high-speed performance of the fan delivers rapid and powerful cooling, creating a comfortable and refreshing environment in no time.
- The 3 blade design maximizes airflow efficiency, resulting in optimal cooling performance and a pleasant breeze.
- The anti-dust coating not only keeps the fan looking clean and well-maintained but also makes it easier to clean, saving you time and effort in maintenance.
|Manufacturer||Onetail Brands Technologies Private Limited|
|Package Dimensions||54*31*23 Centimeters|
|Motor Material Type||100% CNC Binding|
|Blade Material Type||Sheet Metal|
|Motor Size||48 Inch|
|Blade Sweep Size||1200 mm|
|Package Content||Ceiling Fan including Fan Motor, Down Rod, Shackle Assembly Kit, Canopy Set (Top and Down), Blades Set, Installation Manual|
Covered in Warranty :
1) Warranty is non-transferrable, valid only in the territory of India and extended only to the first end user customer (Customer).
2) Warranty will be valid only when the original purchase invoice is presented at the time of service.
3) Warranty will cover only functional parts and software issues having manufacturing defects and does not cover damages resulting from un-authorised adaptations/ adjustments/ tampering of the product, improper installation of the product, normal wear and tear caused due to use of product.
Not Covered in Warranty :
1) Warranty does not cover damage caused to the product due to improper installation by customer; normal wear and tear caused due to use of product.
2) Warranty does not cover any external accessories to the product (such as battery, cable, carrying bag etc.)
3) All plastic, rubber, glass, or aesthetic parts and consumable replacements will be on a chargeable basis.
4) All transportation & handling expenses incurred while replacing or repairing will be payable by the Customer.
5) Warranty shall be voids if:
a) The type or serial no. on the product has been altered, removed or defaced.
b) The product is not operated as per the instructions given in the User Guide, if any.